The Synaptics touch driver by LumiaWOA group used on OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T is working but it has some issues:
- Inaccuracy in the touch area
- This issue is fixable by using a registry tweak that adds the real resolution of the device’s panel to HKLM/System/TOUCH/
- Right clicking is missing a dead zone so it left clicks and jitters the cursor when holding the finger there
- I tried asking for a solution but nothing yet
- The touch driver seems to die sometimes by itself, when switching to sleep mode (or by tapping with more fingers?)
- There also isn’t any explanation or solution to this problem.
There could be more issues but these are the only ones that we know about right now.